Sunday, November 28, 2021

Trying to Save Files From Apple iPad to USB

 

Pixabay.com

When I try to save my mp3 files from my iPad, I hook a USB camera adapter up to it and plug a USB external drive into the adapter. I have an Apple 🍎 iPad. It’s not easy trying to save my files. When I do, I discover that some of the files have disappeared out of my folders although the iPad may still recognize that the files are there. Some of the mp3 files will show 0.00. If I try to play an episode of my podcast titled iPad, it will play another episode instead titled computer. Things are very crazy. Then I have to go back and re-save my files again to the USB.

The next thing I have tried to do to save my files is simply compress and save my files as a zip file and email them to my computer. Then I can transfer them to my USB from the computer. Files can build up and take up space. Apple makes two copies of a file. One copy to your files app and another copy to your iCloud. When you run out of iCloud storage, Apple wants you to pay by the month for more storage. Your audio editor might save your files as MP4. You may need to convert them to mp3. That is more files taking up space, and you are left with so many copies. The best thing to do is make a final copy and erase all of the rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment