Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Upgrading and Throwing Away What's Good

On the newer Mac computers, power pc applications do not work anymore. It's a shame that you have to throw away a software that can still be used because of the changes of a new computer. Then you have to buy a new software and a few years later you have to do it again. Just because a software is made new doesn't mean that you are going to like it the way you did your old one. So you never really own anything. You may have it and still cannot use it. I wouldn't be surprise if somebody looses customers. I'm thinking about not buying a particular software because I'm tired of updating. Some people like the updates and some people don't. I'm tired of throwing away my good software just because it's out of date. What a waste of money, and money doesn't grow on trees.

No comments:

Post a Comment