Saturday, September 15, 2012

The Mac and VueScan 9 Software

After switching an HP printer from Windows to Mac, I just knew that it would not work. When I hooked it up to the Mac Mini, there was no sign of it working. I thought, "It's got to work".  The Mac did not recognize the scanner. I needed an up-to-date software to make the scanner work. When I searched for a better software, I found software called VueScan 9.   Before I knew it, my scanner was noisy and working. It was making strange sounds that I had never heard before, but the scanner was in better shape than before. When I had it hooked up to Windows, it would stall and cut off. The USB port was not being recognized. It would take some time to get started.

It is true what is said about VueScan scanner software. It is a great replacement for the software that came with your scanner. It helps you to get the most out of your scanner. If you are thinking about getting a Mac, you don't have to worry about as much as you think you do. It's still like having Windows but in my opinion, I think things are just a little better from my experience so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment