Thursday, August 30, 2012

My Thoughts on Apple

Apple is a famous coorperation. It is big to me in it's own way. When I think about the Mac computer, I think of a company that has it's own operating system and different than any other computer company. I took a computer course in a community college. The first thing I learned was how to use the Macintosh. I had no idea that it was owned by Apple and did not know a thing about Apple. Back then, nobody was saying much about Macintosh. Everybody was talking about Microsoft. I learned about Windows later and used the Windows 95 computer in college. So I got a chance to learn about two operating systems. I'm just beginning to learn more about Apple. Apple is a company with great and mighty thoughts. I can see it through a little computer call the Mac Mini.


No comments:

Post a Comment